With a composite toe-cap, the Vane Non-Metallic HI EH Safety Toe 6 Tie Boot from the DM's Lite range provides non-metallic protection without the weight of traditional work boots. A padded collar and tongue add to the internal comfort, while an external rubber toe bumper and reflective heel panel ensure additional durability and work-site protection. The highly flexible, cushioning EVA midsole and smart-foam internal footbed provide great levels of comfort while the high traction, engineered, rubber compound outsole provides exceptional heat and slip resistance.
- Safety toe cap offers protection from a minimum 200J impact and 15kN compression force
- Slip-resistant sole reduces the risk of slips and falls on hazardous surfaces
- Outsole offers heat resistance up to 300°C (or 572°F) for 60 seconds
- Non-metallic construction that is electronically non-conductive
- Electrical Hazard safety feature will help protect the wearer against accidental contact with electrical charge by offering additional insulation from the ground
- SAFETY SPEC: ASTM F2413-11 MI/75 C/75 EH